Friday, May 15, 2009

Oh Wow! It has been 5 months since I last posted about the red chair. Not all was lost by the way, turns out someone moved it and it is still around. I did see it in the snow, and well, it wasn't as exciting as I was hoping it would be.

So today, I am putzing around while I wait to head to the hospital at 12:30. I begin a long day of lectures, and then I am on call overnight. I think about this, and realize that there is humour in the world. I'm going to bitch one last time and then wash my hands of it:

This weekend was planned by my husband as my weekend 'off.' I haven't slept through the night since Dylan was born, and he decided it was about time, so he made the choice to take D and himself on a little journey to North Carolina so I could have some alone and quiet time, and a full night's sleep. Well, of course, I find out this week that I am on call Friday night, and I have another call day on Sunday. Right - that is TWO call days on my ONE weekend off in seven months.

Lemons, Lemonade, WHAT THE -- ?????

Oh well, maybe D will find some way to sleep without my feeding him soon enough. I have tried having him cry but man-oh-man does he scream - i mean SCREAM. It's bad enough we have to hear it, but I always think of the neighbours. Sorry guys.

Alrighty. On to more med school madness. I hear it ends... sometime.

chels
pax

No comments: